Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nana's Chair

My mom told me I should feel terrible. (That's not the first time she's said that to me, but that's another story.) I have left people hanging about Nana's Chair. I argued that no one is even paying attention. And, I've been really, really busy with a new job and lots of associated transitions.

But, then the other day a Maine-ly Home follower actually asked me if I'd gotten it back. (You can read all about it here.) 

So, IF you having been waiting -- or even worrying -- I am sincerely sorry. But, I'm happy to report that the newly fashioned Nana chair is back home -- and, although it got the cold shoulder for a day or two, it is being much loved, new fabric and all. 

What do you think?



4 comments:

  1. it looks great! and love that fabric! i have two wing back chairs just sitting and waiting to be reupholster...hope mine come out 1/2 as good as that one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you...I know many people will enjoy seeing it. did I really say you were terrible?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have been waiting patiently for the chair to return. Just love it..........good job. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been checking the blog every day to see if the story about the
    beloved chair continued.
    Hooray!
    I LOVE, LOVE the "next chapter" of the chair. It looks terrific. Cool.
    Young. Hip. I love the juxtiposition of the cool hip fabric with the
    traditional lines of a classic chair. Bravo.
    And FYI...I laughed and cried at the first post about the chair.
    And now I am smiling.
    Auntie Mary Lynn

    ReplyDelete